- This event has passed.
Dating Profile in a Day Workshop
June 22 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
A creative, fun workshop with professional photographer Trina Koster and writing coach Kim Koster. The day includes a headshot photo shoot for each participant and guided writing exercises to help you build an authentic, irresistible dating profile.
- a flattering, natural headshot to use as that all-important first profile photo
- a profile summary in your own words that stands out and sparks conversation
- the good feeling that comes from a day spent capturing your unique beauty and personality
This is for you if you’re a woman who:
- is new to online dating and wants to have the best experience from the start
- has tried online dating and wants better results than you’re getting
- is up for a supportive, small group experience that’ll help you embrace the online dating world with confidence
Includes a yummy lunch plus refreshments and healthy snacks throughout the day.
You’ll receive everything you need to get the most out of your photo shoot and writing session in advance, including wardrobe tips and an exercise to get you thinking about your profile.
Trina Koster, Professional Photographer and Owner of Trina Koster Photography
Hundreds of clients have trusted Trina with the photos that represent them to the world. There is a skill to taking natural, candid-looking photos that are flattering. Trina is expert at finding your best angle and making the whole experience relaxed and fun.
Kim Koster, Professional Writer and Branding Consultant
Kim is a communications professional with a background in advertising. She has many years of experience building brands for multinational companies like P&G, Kellogg and Disney, and for small businesses, but her favourite work is personal branding. She found the love of her life online and can help you do it too!
- June 22
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Trina Koster Photography Studio
54 Preston Street
Guelph, Ontario N1H 3C3 Canada + Google Map