At Trina Koster Photography we truly care about the health and well being of our clients and staff. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, measures will be taken to assure your safety and ours. We will act in compliance with the requirements under the Occupational Health and Safety Act and public health directives issued by our Canadian Chief Medical Officer of Health.
While doing outdoor headshots or portraits, our promise to you is that we will:
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a 2 meter distance when photographing you. We will use our beautiful 200mm Sony lens!
- Wear a mask while photographing so no respiratory droplets can fly in the air when talking or laughing together.
- Ensure that we have washed our hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol) before our photo session begins. We will also use hand sanitizer to clean the camera’s exterior.
- Do your image selection editing session using the screen share feature on Zoom, I will be at the studio, and you will be in the comfort of your home:)
- Use e-transfers to receive payment and WeTransfer to deliver your purchased images to you!
- Re-schedule any appointments if your photographer is feeling even slightly under the weather and accommodate you if you need to reschedule for the same reason.
- Clean AND disinfect studio surfaces before AND after each client enters our space. Surfaces will include our front entrance gate, studio door handle, stairwell rail, client washroom, our workstations, keyboards, telephones.
- Provide hand sanitizer or hand wipes for you to use upon entering the studio. As well as a safe place for you to dispose of the wipes.
- Increase the fresh air circulation inside by having windows open to promote good airflow can make for a healthier environment.